Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New Pillow Cases

I know of all the things to blog about pillowcases aren't that exciting, but I'm excited about them. This summer I wanted to change my bed spread without spending a lot of money. I found this white quilt at Costco and decided to go with it. I wanted everything white so all I had to do is change my pillowcases when ever I wanted a different look.  I like to changes in my decor so this works great for me.  I picked up some fabric awhile ago and finally sat down to sew up my pillowcases. So here's how they turned out.


Not a fabulous picture but you get the idea.  The green pillowcases behind also have a matching black edge on them.  Matching, matching green, how embarrassing (can anyone name that movie?).  My bedroom has a fresh new look and I will be able to change it on a whim for not that much money. I love it.

1 comment:

Rach said...

cute! you've always had a good eye when it comes to crafting or decorating. so darling heath!