
What is this? Any ideas? The kids and I were getting the beach towels out of the garage (we went to a fun lake close by) when I heard a hissing noise. I looked around armed with the broom in my hand and found this huge, ugly, beetle of a thing. It gave me the heebie jeebies.
Here it is by Logan's foot he really was quite big. He started to play dead when we swept him out. Notice I already decided it's a He only a man could be so ugly! Logan was brave enough to stand by it so you could see the size. Needless to say it stopped my garage cleaning/organizing ambitions right away. I kill spiders and other things just fine when they choose to enter my house, but the thoughts of the loud crunch this guy would make made me cringe. He only survived because he was so ugly. Why do these things only appear when the man of the house is gone?
1 comment:
ewww... gross! I've seen some extra large "things" out here myself and it's enough to send me right back into my house!
Post a Comment