Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Disney on Ice

We took the kids to Disney on Ice as part of their Christmas gifts this year. We had so much fun. It was unbelievable.

We walked around downtown and looked at all the window displays before we went to the show. This Christmas tree in the mall is the biggest one I have ever seen!

If you look behind the tree those are escalators going up all those levels. I wish I would've figured out how many stories it is but it's a lot!


Here the fam is waiting for the doors to open.


The green army men parachuted in from the ceiling.

All the toys came out to dance to The Toys are Back in Town set to the music of The Boys are Back in Town.  Mickey, Minnie, Daisy and Donald introduced the show.

 Buzz Lightyear getting picked up by the claw.


And no show would be complete without Ken and Barbie dancing to Dream Weaver.

We had so much fun and the kids loved every minute of it. We are so blessed to live in a city that offers such amazing things to do and see.

1 comment:

Rach said...

soooooooo fun!!! I'm sold. I've got to go to one now. and that tree is huge! goodnight!