And this:
Also this:
And this:

I have made quite a few of these headbands, I've tried out a lot of patterns and tutorials. My favorite is this one it is found at heatherbailey.com under tutorials on her blog. I heart Heather Bailey.
And most importantly this:

Is he the cutest thing you ever saw. I love being an aunt. I've had the opportunity to watch him over night a couple of times now and although I was exhausted I loved every minute of it. I could sit in a rocking chair all day with this cuddly bundle of cuteness. Who cares about meals, cleaning, or any other responsibilities when you're snuggling with a baby.
Is he the cutest thing you ever saw. I love being an aunt. I've had the opportunity to watch him over night a couple of times now and although I was exhausted I loved every minute of it. I could sit in a rocking chair all day with this cuddly bundle of cuteness. Who cares about meals, cleaning, or any other responsibilities when you're snuggling with a baby.
2 comments:
I think I need him!!! I love your blog
Thank you thank you for helping me out! I want to make some of those cute headbands, and the bag! I love that you are so crafty!!!
Post a Comment